Thursday, 8 January 2009

Dr. No - Getting Acquainted with Sylvia Trench

Setting: Bond's Hotel Room.

(Bond enters his room with a gun after hearing movement, only to find Sylvia practising her putting with a golf club and some balls. She is wearing negligée).

Sylvia Trench (Holding a golf club): There! Now you made me miss it.
James Bond: You don't miss a thing. How did you get in here?
Sylvia Trench: I decided to accept your invitation.
James Bond: That was for tomorrow afternoon. Tell me... Do you always dress this way for golf?
Sylvia Trench: I changed into something more comfortable. I hope I did the right thing.
James Bond: You did the right thing, but you picked the wrong moment. I have to leave immediately.
Sylvia Trench: Oh, that's too bad. Just as things were getting interesting again.
(Sylvia leans in and kisses bond)
Sylvia Trench: When did you say you had to leave?
James Bond: Immediately... Almost immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment